1. Personal information that this website collects, and why it is collected:
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Although not ‘strictly necessary’ for the site to function, the value of analytics data would be compromised if the sample size was reduced by requiring user consent. However, if you wish to opt out of providing information to Google Analytics (GA), information on how to do this can be found here: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html in addition, disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
1.2 Contact form submissions / email links
2. Website hosting
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
The server that this website is hosted upon is within a data centre staffed to support on site engineering, installation, operations and maintenance activities. Fully managed 24/7/365 by skilled engineers and monitored around the clock by Network Operations Centre staff and security personnel.
All centres used by the hosting company we use are specially designed, equipped and secured to the highest standards, with redundancy at all levels. All boast state of the art systems including:
- ISO 9001, 27001, 14001 accreditations
- Air conditioning with n+1 redundancy, average 22C temperature
- Fire protection inc. laser smoke detection. Alarm installation and VESDA (very early smoke detection alarm) sensors
- Automatic argon gas based fire suppression system
- Water detection systems
- 365/24/7 Security patrols and surveillance
- 230V AC UPS Power Capacity, 2n redundant with 10 minutes autonomy
- Raised anti static flooring
- Electrically grounded infrastructure
- Lighting 400 Lux at ground Level
- 24/7 Facility access
- Indefinite power supplied by backup diesel generator
- Overhead cabling
In addition the server itself combines ModSecurity and Fail2Ban, delivering server-to-site security out of the box.
3. Third Party Data Processors
4. Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.