How to take part
Since March 2020, DIY’s activities have moved online. We have developed a number of Digital resources which can be accessed in this section and we are holding regular Zoom activities for adults and young people with learning disabilities. Not everyone we work with can access online activities, so we are sending out weekly creative resource packs and holding “creative conversations” over the phone with those unable to access our Zoom sessions for whatever reason.
In this section:
- Circus Tricks! Animated Performance & Participatory Activity Pack
- Create + Connect! lots of ideas and resources to use while staying safe at home during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Working with young people with learning disabilities
- Youth Drama Club find out what we do and how to join. For young people interested in improving their leadership and employability skills please visit our Young Leaders Group page.
- Working with adults with learning disabilities
- Working with artists and arts organisations