How to take part
DIY offers a range of creative activities for adults and young people and children with learning disabilities.
We have also developed a number of digital resources which can be accessed in this section.
In this section:
- Community Sessions for adults with learning disabilities – DIY Theatre’s courses for adults with a learning disability.
- Gamechangers our Leadership Training programme for leaders with lived experience of learning disability.
- Working with young people with learning disabilities (Please visit our Gamechangers Emerging Leaders page for young people interested in improving their leadership and employability skills)
- Training for artists – our range of training for practitioners and cultural organisations in areas such as creative evidencing and inclusive practice.
- Give Digital A Go – DIY found ways to support and encourage our members – both adults and young people with learning disabilities – to start using digital technologies. Here we have gathered resources that we hope will help you to enjoy your time online.
- Resources we have brought together a range of resources DIY has developed to support creative work with people with learning disabilities.
- Become a friend of DIY and get regular updates on our work and invites to events and public performances.