How to take part
Since March 2020, DIY’s activities have moved online. We have developed a number of Digital resources which can be accessed in this section and we are holding regular Zoom activities for adults and young people with learning disabilities.
In this section:
- Following Patient 36 Resources Here we have brought together our Following Patient 36 Digital Story and supporting Resource Pack. We are hoping that schools, colleges and other organisations will use these resources to explore issues relating to disability.
- Circus Tricks! Animated Performance & Participatory Activity Pack
- Create + Connect! lots of ideas and resources to use while staying safe at home during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Digital Inclusion – how DIY found ways to support and encourage our members – both adults and young people with learning disabilities – to start using digital technologies.
- Working with young people with learning disabilities – DIY Theatre’s clubs and groups for young people.
- Youth Drama Club find out what we do and how to join. For young people interested in improving their leadership and employability skills please visit our Young Leaders Group page.
- Working with adults with learning disabilities – DIY Theatre’s courses for adults with a learning disability.
- Working with artists and arts organisations – our range of training for students, practitioners and cultural organisations.
- Resources sharing resources DIY has developed to support creative work with people with learning disabilities.