Arts Award support
Our next Support Surgery will take place on 8th November 2018.
It is themed to focus on Bronze, Silver & Gold Arts award. Visit Eventbrite to book your free place
DIY is an Arts Award Support agency. This means that we are able to offer trained arts advisers free support surgeries and free support visits. These can help you to get going with Arts Award or be used to refresh your knowledge.
Delivering an accessible Arts Award
Do you work with young people who face barriers to access and inclusion?
Our webinar taking place on Tuesday 20 November at 3.30pm will explore ways to make Arts Award accessible to, and inclusive of, the range of young people with whom you work.
The Webinar will cover:
- choosing the appropriate level for young people you work with
- resources designed to support your delivery
- different ways of collecting and presenting evidence
- examples of how other centres have delivered Arts Award
- a chance to refresh your knowledge and talk through any challenges you may be facing
The webinar is hosted by Arts Award trainer Sue Caudle, who will be joined by Alan Lynch, Sector Support Manager for Schools and Further Education at Trinity London.
For more details and to join the webinar click here to find out more and register. (The link will take you to Trinity College London’s website.)
Arts Award Support Visits
- Are you a trained Arts Award Adviser who would like a visit to your organisation to discuss your planning or help you prepare for moderation?
- Are you interested in attending Arts Award training but want a bit more support to consider how Arts Award might be introduced into your organisation?
If so, you can request an Arts Award Support Visit. You can book book a remote support session or apply for a face-to-face visit if you work within one of Trinity London’s priority settings.
Find out more and register for a support surgery or request a support visit at: www.artsaward.org.uk/support