Join the DIY Freelance Team
All of DIY’s work is based on a model of co-creation. We are a dedicated team of freelance professionals working with groups of highly motivated and highly creative young people and adults with learning disabilities.
Vacancy: Finance Officer
DIY Theatre Company is seeking an organised and efficient Finance Officer who will help to manage the finances of DIY as an organisation by keeping track of our income and controlling our spending.
Deadline for Applications: 5pm Monday 10th July 2023
Applicants need to have:
- good mathematical and excellent IT skills
- experience in producing profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash forecasting
- experience of financial reporting
For the full Job Description and how to apply please click Finance Officer Information Pack.
This is a part-time fixed term freelance position which will run from September 2023 – September 2024.
Fees are £160 per day for a maximum of 80 days per annum (equivalent to 2 days per week – excluding company holidays). Total fee available : £12,800 per annum.
Deadline for Applications: 5pm Monday 10th July. Interviews: Friday 21st July 2023.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DIY Artists and Supporters
The work of DIY is made possible by our pool of artists and supporters.
DIY runs regular workers meetings and provides Continuing Professional Development for all our associate artists and supporters.
If you are interested in joining DIY please send us an Expression of Interest to email@example.com
This should be no longer than one side of A4 telling us:
- a little bit about yourself, including your creative interests / experience
- why you are interested in working with DIY, particularly your interest in developing your skills in accessible and inclusive practice.