Arts Award training
DIY Theatre Company has gained a national reputation for its Arts Award Training and Support. We offer Arts Award adviser training at Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver levels. We also offer specialist training for those interested in developing Arts Award with young people with learning disabilities and in inclusive settings.
Arts Award training courses cover everything you need to know about delivering, running and successfully completing the Arts Award. It enables you to support and assess young people through Arts Award within your organisation.
Forthcoming Arts Award Adviser Training being run by DIY Theatre Company includes:
Discover & Explore Arts Award Adviser Training:
- 21st March 2018
- 24th May 2018 (SEN focus)
- 5th July 2018
Bronze & Silver Arts Award Adviser Training:
- 29th March 2018
- 26th April 2018
- 12th July 2018 (SEN focus)
- 27th September 2018
To book onto a course go to www.artsaward.org.uk
What people say about DIY’s Arts Award Adviser Training
- Thank you. This has been very inspiring and informative.
- Very professional and clear. Answered all questions accordingly. Really enjoyed the training.
- Informative, very well delivered, encouraging.
- Really good day! Feeling motivated!
- Without the conversations we had today, I do not think I would have felt confident to deliver. Sitting in a room with other practioners & the trainer, really enabled me to build confidence & understand the process.
- Can’t wait to get cracking – many thanks!
- Very useful training – probably one of the best I’ve been on.
- Left feeling comfortable and confident. Very impressed with quality of training.
- Lots of good tips and knowledge shared.