Arts Award training
Our upcoming Arts Award Adviser Training
Discover & Explore Adviser Training:
- Thursday 4th October 2018 : 9.30am – 12.30 (SEN focus)
- Thursday 29th November 2018 : 9.30am -12.30pm
- Wednesday 27th February 2019 : 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 21st March 2019 : 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 16th May 2019 : 9.30am – 12.30 (SEN focus)
- Thursday 18th July 2019 : 9.30am – 12.30pm
Bronze & Silver Adviser Training:
- Thursday 27th September 2018 : 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday 5th December 2018 : 10.00am – 4.30pm (SEN focus)
- Wednesday 13th February 2019 : 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday 27th March 2019 : 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday 24th Aril 2019 : 10.00am – 4.30pm
- Thursday 11th July 2019 : 10.00am – 4.30pm (SEN focus)
- Wednesday 25th September 2019 : 10.00am – 4.30pm
To book onto a course go to www.artsaward.org.uk
DIY Theatre Company has gained a national reputation for its Arts Award Training and Support. We offer Arts Award adviser training at Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver levels. We also offer specialist training for those interested in developing Arts Award with young people with learning disabilities and in inclusive settings.
Arts Award training courses cover everything you need to know about delivering, running and successfully completing the Arts Award. It enables you to support and assess young people through Arts Award within your organisation.
Delivering an accessible Arts Award
Do you work with young people who face barriers to access and inclusion?
Our webinar taking place on Tuesday 20 November at 3.30pm will explore ways to make Arts Award accessible to, and inclusive of, the range of young people with whom you work.
The Webinar will cover:
- choosing the appropriate level for young people you work with
- resources designed to support your delivery
- different ways of collecting and presenting evidence
- examples of how other centres have delivered Arts Award
- a chance to refresh your knowledge and talk through any challenges you may be facing
The webinar is hosted by Arts Award trainer Sue Caudle, who will be joined by Alan Lynch, Sector Support Manager for Schools and Further Education at Trinity London.
For more details and to join the webinar click here to find out more and register. (The link will take you to Trinity College London’s website.)
What people say about DIY’s Arts Award Adviser Training
Thank you. This has been very inspiring and informative.
Very professional and clear. Answered all questions accordingly. Really enjoyed the training.
Informative, very well delivered, encouraging.
Really good day! Feeling motivated!
Without the conversations we had today, I do not think I would have felt confident to deliver. Sitting in a room with other practioners & the trainer, really enabled me to build confidence & understand the process.
Can’t wait to get cracking – many thanks!
Very useful training – probably one of the best I’ve been on.
Left feeling comfortable and confident. Very impressed with quality of training.
Lots of good tips and knowledge shared.